How to Submit Digital Photos to a Print Group
The Toronto Focal Forum is a print critique group that finds itself working online. Here's how to participate in the digital format.
For Viewing in our Virtual Meetings
- The longest dimension either 1920 pixels wide and/or 1080 pixels high
- Images should be saved in sRGB colour space
- File size no larger than 3 megabytes
- jpeg format
- How to name your images: Your Name (space) dash (space) Title.jpeg
- For example: Firstname Lastname - White Flower.jpeg
- Email your image to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on the Sunday prior to the meeting.
Images for Snapshots
If you would like your image to appear in the following issue of Snapshots:
- Follow the guidelines above and email it to email@example.com before 5pm on the Saturday following the meeting.
- Write a few words to be included with your photo if you wish.
- Snapshots also welcomes other submissions: photo essays, articles, or anything else you would like to see included.
TFF Instagram account
You can find and follow us on Instagram. Our name is: torontofocalforum.
If you would like to submit images, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your Instagram account name if you have one
- The title of your image
- A brief write-up/description (optional but it is always nice to know a bit about an image)
- Any hashtags you'd like to add, i.e., location (city/country), subject matter, season, etc.
- Although you can upload any size images you want, Instagram works best with images that have a 4x5 aspect ratio and a maximum size of 1080 pixels wide x 1350 pixels high.